I have moved this blog. I renamed the blog "the Homeschool House" and we have moved to our own domain. To visit us just click the icon below.

November 30, 2008

Great Stocking Stuffer Coupon Books

I made some really cute coupon books for my kids for Christmas. When I came up with this idea I was going to hand make them, but I found this awesome template for them here. What a time saver this was! You can pick the pictures you want on them and then you just type in what you want. I made each child a book with 8 coupons for things like: no chore day, slurpee, park day, one night of snuggles with mom or dad, etc.



Have fun with these, they make great stocking stuffers. You could even let your kids make them for family members for things like: 10 minute foot or back massage (grandparents would like this), rake the yard, lunch date out with child, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment