I have moved this blog. I renamed the blog "the Homeschool House" and we have moved to our own domain. To visit us just click the icon below.

November 2, 2008

Homemade Cole Slaw




This coleslaw is sooo good! I always make it for BBQ's and anytime I make fried chicken. It is also healthy, which is always an added bonus.


Ingredients:

1 head red cabbage
1-2 large carrots (or a handful of mini baby carrots)
Mayonnaise
a couple splashes of raw apple cider vinegar
4 packets steevia (you can substitute with 1 tbls. sugar, but it isn't as healthy)

Directions:

Start by shredding the cabbage and the carrots with a cheese grater into a large serving bowl.
Next, add enough maynnaiose to your liking. You want it to be a good consistency and a little creamy looking. Then add your vinegar and steevia. Stir well and chill in freezer for 10 minutes before serving (I like mine really cold.) You can always add more steevia and vinegar until it suites your taste buds.

I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment