I have moved this blog. I renamed the blog "the Homeschool House" and we have moved to our own domain. To visit us just click the icon below.

January 10, 2009

My Husband Rocks: January 9,2009

If you would like to participate in this weekly meme just go here.

This week we have to answer the following questionnaire.


1. Where did you meet?

In Arkansas

2. Who long did you date b/f you were married?

7 months

3. What does he do that surprises you?

he plans really sweet getaways sometimes

4. What is your favorite quality of his?

he always finds the good in what ever situation he is in

5. What is your favorite feature of his?

His hair

6. Does he have a nickname for you?

Momma

7. What is his favorite food?

spicy Mexican

8. What is his favorite sport?

Football, he coaches flag for our son

9. When and where was your first kiss?

in a quaint little restaurant in Arkansas, he kissed me while we were standing right beside the dance floor. he asked me to dance and I told him "No, I don't dance." He just leaned over and kissed me right there.

10. What do you like to do together?

anything as long as we are together, mostly we like to sit and talk or cuddle and watch a movie

11. Do you have any children?

two, Juliet 9 and Evan 7

12. Does he have a hidden talent?
he can sing

13. Who said "I love you" first?

He did


14. What is his favorite type of music?

Rock, U2 is his favorite

15. What do you admire most about him?

how much he has overcome in his life and his love for others

16. Do you think he will read this?
maybe, if I tell him about it

No comments:

Post a Comment