I have moved this blog. I renamed the blog "the Homeschool House" and we have moved to our own domain. To visit us just click the icon below.

January 5, 2009

One year bible blog: January 5, 2009


oneyearbibleblog.com

Today's reading:

Genesis 11:1-13:4~ Matthew 5:1-26 ~Psalm 5:1-12 ~Proverbs 1:24-28



I too have turned into somewhat of a night owl since my husband started working from home. His day use to start at 6:00 and it was really easy for me to get up and get my day going as soon as he left the house.

Now that he is at home his day starts rather late and because of this I have started getting up later and going to bed later.

I desperately want to change this!

I must admit that I have been doing my daily bible study in the evenings, and sometimes even before bed. I am rather ashamed of this and I am committed to changing my schedule.

I am going to set my alarm for 7:00 tomorrow and get up when it goes off! Sometimes this is hard to do when my husband is still snuggled up in bed. But if I do this I will be able to have an hour or more to pray and read my bible before I have to start my day of homeschooling.

I do believe that being a night owl is no good and it's also unhealthy.

I enjoyed the scriptures today. Proverbs really makes you think about how important it is to listen and obey. Just like I tell my kids "Bad things happen when you don't listen to your mom and dad!"

1 comment:

  1. I have always been a night owl. I get my energy at night. I enjoy the Bible reading. God bless you. Doylene

    ReplyDelete